Jul 03 2017
Lightspace Technologies is seeking an entrepreneurial and ambitious Sales and Business Development Director to join our growing team.
Lightspace Technologies is a world-leading developer of real time 3D volumetric imaging display technology to medical, defense, scientific and other markets. We have number of display systems in use for already several years. Currently we are developing next generation displays that will be lighter and more market friendly. We are truly a global start-up company, working across borders in EU and USA. see more details at http://www.lightspace3d.com
Currently LightSpace Technologies business contacts include potential customers such as Philips Healthcare, SIEMENS Healthineer plus we are looking to develop new customers and partnerships from medical, scientific, defense and industrial sectors. We are looking for self-starting business development professional that can develop new relationships from a cold start. This person will “open doors”, build relationships and is a “pure hunter”.
The Sales and Business Development Director will be involved in business and corporate development initiatives such as identifying market growth opportunities throughout various market segments in EU, USA also evaluating joint venture, strategic alliance opportunities.
Ideal candidate will have 5-10 years business development experience, with an aggressive sales profile. Display technology and medical devices experience desired.
Location of company office in EUROPE – Riga, Latvia and in USA - San Jose, California.
Specific responsibilities of this role will include:
- Proactively identify opportunities within the market for introduction of 3D volumetric imaging technology.
- Develop and manage partnerships, contacts for new market opportunities.
- Prepare business plans and presentations, and provide recommendations for product and 3D imaging technology development roadmap
- Build strong relationships with senior executives of potential customers and business partners.
- Travel 20%-30%
Suitable candidates for this role will meet the following criteria:
- Typically 5+ years business experience in leading of business development of high tech companies
- Knowledge and relationships within the markets.
- Engineering education, plus MBA strongly preferred
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of business operations
- Proven self-starter and independent problem-solving ability with sense to understand implications of work
- Proven ability to manage projects from beginning to completion, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Fluent command English required, German, Latvian language skills beneficial
- Send your application and CV to email: recruitment (at) lightspace3d.com.
- Phone number: +371 6780 0009
- Application deadline extended – to 31st of July 2017